- Session proposals are submitted via an online submission system. Register with the submission website and establish your username and password.
- If you are submitting more than one proposal you must use the same login for each proposal.
- The maximum length of a proposal is 250 words.
- Proposals must be submitted in English.
- Deadline for proposal submissions – Saturday 9th September 2023.
The Submission Process
Submission Process - click to learn more
Submitting a session proposal is a 3-step process. We strongly recommend that you complete your submission at one time.
Step 1: Register on the system
- We are using a dedicated website for proposal submission and you must first register on the system. The website is accessible by username and password. Please note that you will need to create your own username and password to access the system.
- You only need to register once – each subsequent time that you visit this page, you will log in with your e-mail and chosen password.
Step 2: Submit your proposal
- Once you have registered and created your profile, you must log in to the dedicated submission webpage, when you have prepared your proposal – enter your email address and the password you chose when you registered.
- Submitting a proposal requires that you complete a questionnaire for each proposal. All questions are mandatory (marked with an asterisk) and you will not be able to complete your submission until these questions have been answered. You will be required to provide the name and affiliations of the Session Proposer together with the name of the Session Chairperson (if different from the Session Proposer). You must also indicate the Congress Commission to which you are submitting.
- It is strongly recommended that you complete your submission once started. However, if you decide to start your submission for completion at a later point, you must ensure to “Submit” your incomplete proposal. It will then be available for you to finish at a later stage. Failure to “Submit” your incomplete proposal will result in it being lost and you will have to start again.
- If you exceed the word count for either the title or proposal, your submission will be marked as incomplete in our system. Incomplete submissions will not go for review.
Step 3: Confirmation e-mail
- You will receive an e-mail confirming that your submission has been received. The subject of the mail will indicate if your submission is complete or incomplete. An incomplete submission may have an answer that is unfinished or you may have exceeded the word limit for the proposal. Incomplete submissions will not go for review. You must log back into the submission system, click on the title of the proposal and complete it. Once complete you will receive the confirmation e-mail.
- If you wish to make another submission, please click on New Submission and a new blank submission form will open.
Amending a Submission
Amending a Submission - click to learn more
You may wish to change your submission. You can do this at any time up to the deadline of Saturday 9th September 2023.
- Log in to the proposal submission system.
- You will see the proposal(s) that you have submitted. Click on the proposal title to open the file.
- Amending a proposal is just the same as the original submission process except that the online form will be automatically filled in with the answers that you gave previously. You don’t have to change an answer if you don’t want to.
- Once you click “Submit”, your changes will be saved and you will be sent an email confirming that your proposal has been amended. Your changes will not be recorded if you fail to click “Submit”.You will also receive an e-mail confirming that an amendment has been made to your proposal.
Queries - click to learn more
If you have any queries about the submission process or you want to withdraw a proposal, please contact the congress administrator at email@example.com